Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Bruce Bryant

2 posters

Go down

Contacting Bruce Bryant Empty Contacting Bruce Bryant

Post  Redmanb11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:01 pm

No sure where tot post this, but (and this is probably going to be a long shot) would anyone know how or where to contact Bruce Bryant in regards to converting his MSTS HST to Trainz ( don't shout at me).

Redmanb11

Back to top Go down

Contacting Bruce Bryant Empty Re: Contacting Bruce Bryant

Post  slipperman12 Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Hi Redmanb11,
Welcome to the Forum Smile

If you're referring to UKTS file ID 19176, it is Dave Babb's model - Bruce Bryant only did the updates - so it's from him that you will need permission, initially.

I don't think Dave is a member of this Forum, but he used to be buffy500 on the UKTS Forum.  I wish you luck trying to contact him because I've been attempting to (on a different matter) for a long time now, without success.

Cheers,
Ged

EDIT : On second thoughts, you just might have more luck by sending a PM to the uploader of the HST, Anton Courtney-May (backfoot2002) on the UKTS Forum; he may know how to contact Dave Babb.

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down