Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EB West Coast & Cross City

2 posters

Go down

EB West Coast & Cross City Empty EB West Coast & Cross City

Post  MS302 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 5:13 pm

I am trying to install the above two routes.Both appear to install correctly but I do not think they are "merging" correctly.I have installed the 2 patches from UK Trainsim.From Bham towards Euston without the patches there appears to be a brick wall at overbridges and then it CTD approaching Stechford from both north and south.At present,although the routes are "merged",I cannot run any of the CC activities or start to explore the route from a CC location.It has got to the stage where I am tearkng my hair out.I have tried the application in the "other" folder in CC.Does anyone have any ideas ?
Thanks for your help.

MS302

Back to top Go down

EB West Coast & Cross City Empty Re: EB West Coast & Cross City

Post  MS302 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 7:40 pm

Further to the above,RouteRiter reports many missing EB Track Shapes,incorrectly annotated dynatrax shapes (which it altered) and no ref file for the merged route..I am using a modern high spec WIN7 computer,MSTS installed as per Steam4Me and am running Greater Eastern and several Protrain DB tracks routes which all run very well,so I do not think it is a computer problem.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Fri 08 Jan 2016, 8:19 pm

Hi Peter,

I used to have this route and I believe it is lurking in our garage somewhere..... Maybe someone who has this Installed will beable to help you out?

Cheers

Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Sat 09 Jan 2016, 7:35 pm

Thanks to those who replied,I believe I have sorted it..there are instructions on this site,but the "join"installer in the CC route is very hard to see when I "click" it.However all is well apart from a small stretch of line where the WCML leaves the last junction in Birmingham where the sleepers are covered up.I can live with that !

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down