Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Store Module Language line 203

2 posters

Go down

Train Store Module Language line 203 Empty Train Store Module Language line 203

Post  andrew moody Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:29 pm

Hello everyone.
I recently had to re install both 1MSTS and Train store .
When I open the latter, I am now getting an annoying pop up error message that reads
"Module Languages Line 203
Windows Language Resources are not available. The Program will run with language options disabled"

Fine, But I do not need to be constantly reminded every time I need to use train store.
Can anyone advise how to hide/disable or remove this annoying pop up?
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Train Store Module Language line 203 Empty Re: Train Store Module Language line 203

Post  slipperman12 Wed 28 Oct 2015, 4:14 pm

Hi Andy,
I think it's pretty certain that you haven't applied the "Windows 7 patch", which is available on UKTS as file ID 22392. The message you're getting is specifically mentioned!

Before you apply the above patch, I recommend that, if you haven't already done so, add the 3.2.2 update (file ID 13223) as it includes fixes for several bugs.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Train Store Module Language line 203 Empty Re: Train Store Module Language line 203

Post  andrew moody Wed 28 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

AH!!!!!
I did not know(or I had completely forgotten) that these files even existed Embarassed  They do now, they are firmly in my TS utilities folder under J A Formoso!
Thanks again Ged.
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down